Stones First, Metal Second
- Tourmaline (Tour-ma-leen) known as the rainbow of gemstone, tourmaline comes in every color in the rainbow and has been honored and worshiped by the ancients.
- Oxidized 925 Sterling Silver
- .95"in tall x .75“in wide
- Comes on an adjustable cotton necklace
- Handmade by Laura Joki in Lincoln City, Oregon, USA
Capturing the rawness of this magical rainbow crystal, this pendant is perfect paired with a casual outfit or for a night out.
Click "Add to Cart" to make this piece part of your world, today!
We display all of our jewelry in our Lincoln City rock shop on the Oregon Coast, open 7 days a week so what's available today, may be sold later today (this happens)!
This is a one of a kind item and we are unable to recreate this piece once sold.
Shipped FREE in the US through USPS with tracking. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Back to Entire Handcrafted Jewelry Collection